- Students at the undergraduate level, mainly of preparatory and introductory experimental physics courses.
- Teacher training students and teachers from in-service training courses.
- Distance learning students of vocational courses in remote branches of parent universities.
- Physics teachers and students from secondary schools.
- Students from under funded educational institutions in regions with socio-economic difficulties and students living far from the educational centers.
- Handicapped and disadvantaged students will in particular benefit from the project results by performing "at home" autonomous experimental activities guided by LEPLA material.
The LEPLA platform will be open for usage as a public resource and spread through local professionals' networks across different levels of education. High schools, universities and educational institutions: teachers' training centers, teachers' associations from partner countries and other European countries (thanks to 4 language versions of LEPLA materials) are envisioned users of LEPLA. In particular the worldwide teachers groups like Teachers Teaching with Technology - aimed on promoting educational usage of information hand held technology are envisaged LEPLA users and future contributors.